Surati’s frozen foods provide a fast & convenient way to satisfy your taste buds. They are available in our retail location in Toronto, Ontario, and select grocery stores across North America.
Mini cocktail Samosa & Kachoris
These delectable snacks are available in many varieties. They are easy to make, and ideal for any occasion ranging from a family meal to a large gathering.
Mini Cocktail Samosa are available in 3 different types:
- Chinese Samosa – Noodles, carrots, and capsicums blended with Indian spices wrapped into a thin pastry crust.
- Punjabi Samosa – Spiced potatoes & green peas blended with spices from Northern India wrapped into a thin pastry crust.
- Vegetable Samosa – Green peas, potatoes, and carrots blended with Indian spices wrapped into a thin pastry crust.
Kachori’s are available in 2 different types:
- Lilva Kachori – Pigeon peas, and green peas combined with tasty spices, stuffed in crispy dumpling.
- Moongdal Kachori – Split yellow lentils, and green peas combined with tasty spices, stuffed in a crispy dumpling.
Naan (Indian flat bread)
Surati naan’s are prepared in a clay oven to give an authentic tandoori flavour. Not only can they be a part of your South Asian meal, but they are great with dips, sauces and spreads of all cultures.
Surati naan’s are available in two different types:
- Tandoori Naan – Authentic Indian flat bread cooked in a traditional tandoori over.
- Garlic Naan – Authentic Indian flat bread cooked in traditional tandoori oven sprinkled with garlic and coriander.