Masala papad is a delicious Indian appetizer as well as a great snack for anytime of the day. Our tasty Shalini papad blends perfectly with fresh condiments and exotic spices. Check out this easy to make recipe!
• 2 raw Shalini papad (any flavour)
• 1 medium sized onion
• 1 medium sized tomato
• 1 green chilli
• 1/2 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
• salt to taste
• 1 tsp chat masala
• lemon juice 1tsp
1. Roast papad in microwave for 1 minute.
2. In a bowl mix finely chopped onions, finely chopped tomatoes, finely chopped green chillis, coriander leaves, lemon juice and salt and mix.
3. Place papad on a tray. Just before serving spread onion mixture and sprinkle chat masala and serve immediately.